Spa Treatments Facilities
At X2 we provide a combination of traditional message therapies, with mind and soul awareness exercises. Guest can take therapies either within the Spa facilities located adjacent to the main pool area, or elect to have something a little more closer to nature and enjoy their revitalization under a beach pavilion.
Although the main activity at X2 resorts is simple relaxation, we do offer a number of interesting activities for those that want to do a little more than just chill.
- Mountain bike exploring Whether on the beach or the tracks through local villages, the relatively underdeveloped locale of the resort provides an interesting adventure in culture exploration.
- Scuba and snorkeling Further south of the resort are several good diving spots. Day trips are organized with local diving companies, and provide an interesting and enjoyable day out for those that love the water.
- Yoga Offered as part of the Spa facility, morning and afternoon Yoga is arranged for guests. Typically conducted on the roof terrace overlooking the gulf, it is great way to start and end the day.
- Golf There are a number of both local and international class golf courses in the area. Games and coaching can be arranged at the request of guests.
- Fishing Not the usual activity of most resorts, but X2 Kui Buri is located close to a local fishing village. The fisherman offer to take guests out for an authentic evening of squid fishing the Thai way. Definitely something to write home about.
All X2 resorts have their signature 4K restaurant (pronounced 'fork') and bar. The menu is a mix of eastern and western dishes and the best of fusion. Local products in season tend to dominate the menu, which is prepared by our international chef. Great food and wine is a hallmark at X2 so guests can be assured that their stay will also be a culinary delight.